by Sofie on Fri, 27/09/2013 - 08:09
There are some things that I always carry with me and that are super useful during fashion week. Here are my personal essentials:
- A small bag: I really like small bags during fashion week as it’s not really handy to be running around with a huge shopping bag. My favorite at the moment is this one of M Missoni!
- My Nikon 1 camera. I don’t think this needs an explanation as I take 1000 pictures in one day during fashion week. One big advantage is that it takes amazing pictures but it’s still very small to carry around ( and it fits in most of my bags!) .
- Nailpolish: I always have nailpolish with me ( a ‘normal’ one and a ‘sparkle’ one for night time): My boyfriend scales walls and Minnie Style, both by OPI.
- Bling earrings from the Swarovski by Shourouk collection. Instant glam for a night out!
- Flashy sunglasses... always a good idea for fashion week!
- Nuxe Oil: for when my hair or skin needs a boost.
- Kérastase Touche Perfection: a baume for dry hair ends. Can’t live without it!
- My iPhone of course! Currently I’m using this snake skin 2ME Style cover... sooo beautiful, I just can’t stop looking at it!!
- Nude color pumps: I always take nude colored pumps with me when I travel. They makes my legs look longer, I mean,... what’s not to love about it??? My current favorites are these pointy ones of Guess: the perfect fit and heel!