It's wedding season again, and I'm VERY excited about that! Not only is it the perfect opportunity to go a little crazy outfit-wise (if you can't step out of your wardrobe comfort zone for your best friends' wedding, then when can ya?), it's just so thrilling to spend time and eat all the cake with your sweetest friends on those first delicious warm evenings of the year! And because all fashion scores taste better when they don't make you faint when your credit card bill arrives, we hunted down the cutest 8 wedding guest pieces that won't break the bank and will look great for just about any Spring occasion that asks for a little something extra!
- LEAFY PRINTED KIMONO - WEEKDAY: One of the reasons why I love thin flowy kimono-style coats is that they make any outfit look instantly chic, on top of adding that extra bit of warmth to stay comfy and cosy all evening long - in other words: the perfect piece to complete your wedding guest outfit!
- ASYMMETRICAL STRIPED TOP - MANGO: Raise your hand if a blue-&-white striped 1-shoulder top is permanently on your must-have Summer wish list! This one's as perfect as it gets, and when paired with a more dramatic piece, it'll make for a super stylish wedding guest outfit addition.
- DISC EARRINGS - & OTHER STORIES: I'm obviously a huge fan of statement earrings (proof and proof), as they're the easiest way to take your outfit to the next level without any effort at all. And this golden-tone pair is as timeless as they come!
- TROPICAL FRINGED CLUTCH - MANGO: Now here's a little friend to immediately add to your closet! In between the sand-coloured basis, woven parrots and multi-coloured fringes, it's just totally irresistible. Plus, it's always nice to add a little fun to your outfit to liven up the wedding party!
- METALLIC TROUSERS - MANGO: These trousers may seem a bit out there, but hear me out: metallic is a nice way to take a traditional piece to the next level, and the high-waisted tapered cropped cut will make your legs look endless. Sounds pretty good, right?
- SOFT PINK SLINGBACKS - TOPSHOP: I love how these crossed suede sandals look understated but fresh at the same time, and I'm sure they'll be as comfy as they are pretty, what with the midi block heel and soft material.
- POMPOM SANDALS - J.CREW: A cute print, miniature pompoms and the most popular heel size of the season: what do you want more?
- PEAU D'ANGE NAIL POLISH - FABY: I'm totally obsessed with this gorgeous new soft orange-y pink nail polish shade that miraculously pairs well with just about any colour out there!
What are your favourite pieces to wear as a wedding guest? I'm so bookmarking the tropical clutch and disc earrings! :)