I’m really trying to take good care of my hair, as I think it’s really important to have a good base. It’s like with make-up… if you have a good skin, your make-up will look much better.
So these are my secrets for good hair:
- Every two months I go to the hairdresser to chop off my death ends, this is really important to keep it healthy.
- Take good care of your scalp… I usually use this product by Kérastase, which makes miracles!
- For my haircolor I prefer to use an ammonia- free haircolor line. After reading some (rather scary ) reports about the carcinogenic chemicals in hair dyes, I went to look for a safer way to color my hair. Inoa is definitely a winner as it’s even safe to use on damaged and dry hair.
- Put some oil on the ends of your hair to make it shiny and soft. My haidresser always advises Shu Uemura art of hair ( Essence Absolue): one drop is enough!
- I don’t use a lot of heat irons… I prefer to dry my hair natural and just comb through it with a brush and hair dryer at the end.
- Don’t comb your hair when it’s wet, this will cause a lot of damage. Wait until it’s almost dry to brush it through.
- To finish my look, my hairdresser likes to use the Clay Definer by Shu Uemura art of hair. It gives some more texture to the hair ( and is not as sticky as a hairspray).
- Healthy hair is not only about products. Your food diet is as much important for the hair! Try to eat a lot of omega 3 fatty acids, like salmon and nuts: Brazilian nuts, cashews, walnuts, pecans, and almonds. This will make your hair look gorgeous!
What are your tips for healthy hair?