One of my all-time favorite beauty looks is that of a fresh and luminous skin. It's the perfect basis for just about any imaginable occasion, and can be completed as you wish; I opted for a classic cat eye and pink lip here, for the ultimate party-proof finish, but it's just as pretty on its own. While it may seem easy to accomplish an all-natural glow, I find it to be one of the trickiest things ever (too much sparkles, a shade of bronzer that is too dark, ... - the pitfalls are numerous), but with the right products it's definitely doable. Here are my 6 steps to accomplish that healthy looking glow we all want.
- Apply a thin layer of the Chanel CC Cream; its medium coverage will disguise any redness or imperfections, without looking cake-y or too sparkly.
- Add a dot of this look's key product, the Dior Glow Maximizer right above your cheekbones, onto your nosebridge, above your upper lip, and onto the highest point of your eyebrows.
- With the help of a firm brush or your fingertips, add a little bit of blush. I used my current fave pink shade, Clarins' Cream Blush no. 5 Rose.
- A good bronzer is of course essential for getting that summery finish, and I love the brown-pinky (limited edition) bronzing duo of Guerlain's Terra Tropica.
- You can complete this dewy look as you please. I added a black cat eye, with Chanel's Écriture eyeliner pen, and a matte pink lip, with Pink Tease by Tom Ford.
STYLE IT WITH
A tomboy look (that contrasts with your sweet pink lips) of your favorite denim-with-belt combo, sneakers, and leather jacket.