As a natural-born fruit addict (I mean, my no. 1 pregnancy craving was citrus!), I'm alway down with fruit-inspired attire. Apart from looking adorable & fresh, it's a nice way to add a bit of playfulness to just about any Summer look that could use a little wink. Also: it just never goes out of style! So if you're totally ready to fruit things up this season, go buy yourself some fruit popsicles to match my top-10 yummy & cute Summer fruit fashion!
- WATERMELON KNOT BRALET - TOPSHOP Is there seriously anything cuter to wear on a hot Summer day than this watermelon bralet, with a relaxed boyfriend jeans and slip-on sandals, of course!
- AVOCADO PHONE CASE - URBAN OUTFITTERS An avocado-filled phone case - 'nuff said.
- FRUITY COCKTAIL BIKINI TOP - & OTHER STORIES Not sure why, but this rectangular-shaped bikini top makes me smile every time I come across it. I guess it's just the perfect cheerful Summer piece!
- PINEAPPLE MIDI SKIRT - CACHAREL It's hard to make a pineapple print look sophisticated (the amount of strass pineapples we came across when making this top-10 was kind of disturbing), but this midi-skirt totally nails it. Can't you just picture it with a white crop top and platform espadrilles, for an afternoon of ice cream & shopping in the city??
- ORANGE NAIL POLISH - FABY PAINTINGS AND PROMISES Orange nail polish wouldn't ordinarily be something I'd reach for on a daily basis, but this shade is the exact right interpretation of an actual orange, which would be especially pretty on toe nails (in embellished or brown slides!).
- PINEAPPLE BAG STRAP - DOLCE & GABBANA If you have an ordinary white miniature bag that could use a little pimpin', this is the way to do it!
- JEWELLED FRUIT PERFUME - REGIME DES FLEURS The ingredients list of this gorgeous perfume reads like a delicious dessert - including jewelled fruit, c'mon! Sometimes you just have to go with it.
- WATERMELON SHIRT - CUBIC A breezy knotted watermelon shirt is exactly what you'd like to put on top of a grey pencil skirt, or the perfect office-to-beach look right there.
- CHERRY SLIDES - SANAYI313 I've been in love with these cherry slides since the first day I laid eyes on them, but since they're definitely a splurge, I'm keeping my fingers crossed to score them during the Summer sales.
- CHERRY CARD CASE - GUCCI A cute card case with cherries-with-little-rain-drops: that's just well played!
What's your favourite item from the list? In a perfect world, I'd definitely go for the slides and perfume! :)